Thursday, September 21, 2017

Alan Walker - Faded





You were the shadow to my lightDid you feel usAnother startYou fade awayAfraid our aim is out of sightWanna see usAliveWhere are you nowWhere are you nowWhere are you nowWas it all in my fantasyWhere are you nowWere you only imaginary

Where are you nowAtlantisUnder the seaUnder the seaWhere are you nowAnother dreamThe monsters running wild inside of meI'm fadedI'm fadedSo lost, I'm fadedI'm fadedSo lost, I'm faded

These shallow waters, never metWhat I neededI'm letting go - a deeper diveEternal silence of the sea - I'm breathingAliveWhere are you nowWhere are you nowUnder the bright - but faded lightsYou've set my heart on fireWhere are you nowWhere are you now

Where are you nowAtlantisUnder the seaUnder the seaWhere are you nowAnother dreamThe monsters running wild inside of meI'm fadedI'm fadedSo lost, I'm fadedI'm fadedSo lost, I'm faded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zikir Dan Doa Yang Baik Dibaca Pada Hari Arafah

  Walaupun umat Islam di Malaysia dan banyak lagi negara lain tidak dapat menghantar jemaah haji ke Tanah Suci, Mekah oleh kerana penularan ...